Company: Rhove (https://rhove.com)
Job Location: 629 N High St, 6th Floor, Columbus, Ohio (Short North)
Rhove is seeking a Marketing Intern that is a motivated self-starter, eager to learn and gain experience in a high growth fintech company. The person in this role will work directly with the Head of Marketing and Business Development to communicate with customers, support the growth of the company’s two-sided marketplace, and other functions that contribute to the marketing excellence of the company. In this capacity, the Marketing Intern will facilitate marketing, account management, and business development. The person in this role will collaborate with Rhove’s leadership team and report to the Head of Marketing and Business Development.
There is never a typical day at Rhove, but that’s why we love it here! This is an incredible opportunity to build a rewarding career and be a part of a venture backed startup that is closing the gap between renting and homeownership. Rhove’s Rent to Earn platform provides tenants with tools to get a return on their monthly rent. Real estate developers and property owners utilize Rhove to attract and retain the best tenants, lower their marketing costs, reduce turnover expenses and maximize occupancy.
The successful applicant will be an expert at taking projects from zero-to-one, identifying what needs to be done, defining and executing a variety of roles as the company grows.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Implement digital advertising campaigns across a variety of platforms and mediums
- Create marketing email communications to promote customer engagement
- Weekly reporting to executive team, investors, and Board of Directors
- Interface directly with customers in-person and across digital mediums
- Organize relationships and agreements with external partners and vendors
- Cross functional coordination and communication with functional areas, team members, internal and external stakeholders
- Project management, including account management and implementation to support customer success
Desired Skills and Experience
We’re looking for someone with a mixture of the following skills:
- Strong communication and cross-functional skills
- Strong leadership and organisational skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Excellent understanding of multichannel marketing across the customer journey
- Experience crafting social media and email marketing campaigns
- Solid experience with diverse business functions and principles (e.g. operations, finance, customer service etc.)
- Reliable, organized, good problem solver with close attention to detail
- Experience using InDesign or Sketch is a plus
- Practical knowledge of HTML and CSS desirable, but not required
- Practical experience with MS and Excel
- Authenticity - We are honest, open, ethical, and fair. People trust us to adhere to our word.
- Curiosity & Creativity - We embrace reason and the scientific method. Curiosity drives creativity. We continuously learn from others and the world, ask interesting questions, test our hypotheses, make conclusions and apply knowledge. We take risks, develop and apply good judgement, cultivate our own voice, and celebrate the expression of others.
- Remarkable - We solve hard problems. We take moon shots and swing for the fences. We operate in the realm of the adjacent possible.
- Diversity & Inclusion - We embrace people with dignity and respect regardless of their background, race, ethnicity, age, gender, disability, belief system, nationality, or sexual orientation. We foster the appreciation of, and seek to engage, different perspectives and ideas.
- Deliberate - We are purpose driven. We act with intention. We are organized and timely. Our actions are considerate of the best interests of our team members, customers, stakeholders, investors, the market, and ourselves.
- Autonomy & Responsibility - We hold ourselves and each other accountable to the highest standards. We are proactive and dependable. We have a high tolerance for disciplined experimentation and failure but no tolerance for incompetence.
- Grit & Resilience - We overcome challenges. We operate with courage, resolve, and strength of character. We make mistakes, learn from them, and break through.
- Pride & Swagger - We take pride in our work and ourselves. We put in the extra effort, walk the walk, deliver and win. We understand our limitations, overcome them and strive for greatness. We bring our best selves and contribute to the success of our team, customers and stakeholders.
- Fulfillment - We are content. Our work is meaningful, challenging and makes a positive difference. Our collaboration contributes to the happiness and well-being of our team and families.