Company: Rhove (https://rhove.com)
The Marketing Manager role at Rhove will be focused on implementing scalable growth and retention strategies to improve the overall health of Rhove’s two-sided marketplace. This role requires relentless curiosity, analytical thinking, the ability to wear many hats, and a penchant for learning new skills and stretching professional capabilities.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for a variety of customer facing tactical and executional functions such as creating email marketing campaigns, implementing digital advertising campaigns, maintaining and growing relationships with Rhove’s partner property owners, managing on-site resident events and other resident activation activities, as well as reporting on goals and KPIs both internally and to external partners.
This role will have a pivotal responsibility of growing the Rhove marketplace using a wide variety of tactics. The Marketing Manager position will report directly to the Head of Marketing and Business Development.
There is never a typical day at Rhove, but that’s why we love it here! This is an incredible opportunity to build a rewarding career and be a part of a venture backed startup that is closing the gap between renting and homeownership. Rhove’s Rent to Earn platform provides tenants with tools to get a return on their monthly rent. Real estate developers and property owners utilize Rhove to attract and retain the best tenants, lower their marketing costs, reduce turnover expenses and maximize occupancy.
The successful applicant will be able to develop, maintain, and grow long term relationships with customers; act as the primary point of contact for customer relationships, communicating KPIs and metrics on a weekly basis to ensure expectations are being met; gather feedback from customers to help guide product iteration and overarching strategy; and ensure the successful on-boarding of new clients. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Automate and iterate the Rhove customer outreach lifecycle
- Design and implement digital marketing campaigns that attract, engage and retain users and partners
- Post-campaign analysis and prioritization recommendations
- Design, manage and implement offline and in-building experience efforts for new and current Rhove partners, including live launch events, weekly office hours, etc.
- On-board and launch new Rhove partners and partner properties, including training sessions
- Act as the liaison between Rhove, property owners, and residents, answering questions and gathering feedback
- Report weekly KPIs and metrics to key stakeholders
- Build and deepen relationships with current customers
- Learn our business and help align with our customer needs
- Develop copy, messaging, and marketing collateral
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
We’re looking for someone with experience in a mixture of the following technologies and experiences:
- Experience as a Marketing Manager or relevant role; experience in Real Estate is a plus
- Expert designing and implementing email and digital marketing campaigns
- SEM and social media marketing experience utilizing platforms such as Google and Facebook Ad platforms
- Expert using Google’s Digital Marketing Suite including Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize, Search Console
- Experience measuring, testing, reporting, and iterating on product marketing and multichannel customer journeys
- Experience with Braze, Twilio, SendGrid, Sketch, InDesign preferred
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Demonstrable ability to present to and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience working cross-functionally to deliver client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Choice of healthcare plan that is right for you and/or your family
- Employer-matched Health Savings Account
- Dental, vision, basic life insurance
- Generous PTO
- Equity stock option plan
- Authenticity - We are honest, open, ethical, and fair. People trust us to adhere to our word.
- Curiosity & Creativity - We embrace reason and the scientific method. Curiosity drives creativity. We continuously learn from others and the world, ask interesting questions, test our hypotheses, make conclusions and apply knowledge. We take risks, develop and apply good judgement, cultivate our own voice, and celebrate the expression of others.
- Remarkable - We solve hard problems. We take moon shots and swing for the fences. We operate in the realm of the adjacent possible.
- Diversity & Inclusion - We embrace people with dignity and respect regardless of their background, race, ethnicity, age, gender, disability, belief system, nationality, or sexual orientation. We foster the appreciation of, and seek to engage, different perspectives and ideas.
- Deliberate - We are purpose driven. We act with intention. We are organized and timely. Our actions are considerate of the best interests of our team members, customers, stakeholders, investors, the market, and ourselves.
- Autonomy & Responsibility - We hold ourselves and each other accountable to the highest standards. We are proactive and dependable. We have a high tolerance for disciplined experimentation and failure but no tolerance for incompetence.
- Grit & Resilience - We overcome challenges. We operate with courage, resolve, and strength of character. We make mistakes, learn from them, and break through.
- Pride & Swagger - We take pride in our work and ourselves. We put in the extra effort, walk the walk, deliver and win. We understand our limitations, overcome them and strive for greatness. We bring our best selves and contribute to the success of our team, customers and stakeholders.
- Fulfillment - We are content. Our work is meaningful, challenging and makes a positive difference. Our collaboration contributes to the happiness and well-being of our team and families.