Software Engineer, Mobile Application Developer
Company: Rhove (https://rhove.com/)
Rhove is seeking a Mobile Application Developer who can utilize React Native to build our mobile app. The successful candidate will work closely with our development and design teams to create and expand the functionality of our mobile application. This role will also be responsible for creating innovative solutions to bring features to life and provide amazing user experiences for our customers.
There is never a typical day at Rhove, but that’s why we love it here! This is an incredible opportunity to build a rewarding career and be a part of a venture backed startup that is closing the gap between renting and homeownership. Rhove’s Rent to Earn platform provides tenants with tools to get a return on their monthly rent. Real estate developers and property owners utilize Rhove to attract and retain the best tenants, lower their marketing costs, reduce turnover expenses and maximize occupancy.
The successful applicant will be able to develop, test, and deploy solutions to support business and product requirements; follows shared life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing; and resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with product and business teams to define features, balancing functionality with time to market
- Design and implement mobile application for iOS and Android using React Native, interfacing with our backend
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize mobile app for performance, scalability and accessibility
- Learn our business and help align technology innovation with our customer needs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
We’re looking for someone with a mixture of the following skills:
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with other applications
- Experience in design and building mobile first UI
- Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver features to users
- Choice of healthcare plan that is right for you and/or your family
- Employer-matched Health Savings Account
- Dental, vision, basic life insurance
- Generous PTO
- Equity stock option plan
- Authenticity - We are honest, open, ethical, and fair. People trust us to adhere to our word.
- Curiosity & Creativity - We embrace reason and the scientific method. Curiosity drives creativity. We continuously learn from others and the world, ask interesting questions, test our hypotheses, make conclusions and apply knowledge. We take risks, develop and apply good judgement, cultivate our own voice, and celebrate the expression of others.
- Remarkable - We solve hard problems. We take moon shots and swing for the fences. We operate in the realm of the adjacent possible.
- Diversity & Inclusion - We embrace people with dignity and respect regardless of their background, race, ethnicity, age, gender, disability, belief system, nationality, or sexual orientation. We foster the appreciation of, and seek to engage, different perspectives and ideas.
- Deliberate - We are purpose driven. We act with intention. We are organized and timely. Our actions are considerate of the best interests of our team members, customers, stakeholders, investors, the market, and ourselves.
- Autonomy & Responsibility - We hold ourselves and each other accountable to the highest standards. We are proactive and dependable. We have a high tolerance for disciplined experimentation and failure but no tolerance for incompetence.
- Grit & Resilience - We overcome challenges. We operate with courage, resolve, and strength of character. We make mistakes, learn from them, and break through.
- Pride & Swagger - We take pride in our work and ourselves. We put in the extra effort, walk the walk, deliver and win. We understand our limitations, overcome them and strive for greatness. We bring our best selves and contribute to the success of our team, customers and stakeholders.
- Fulfillment - We are content. Our work is meaningful, challenging and makes a positive difference. Our collaboration contributes to the happiness and well-being of our team and families.