Company: Rhove (https://rhove.com)
Job Location: 629 N High St, 6th Floor, Columbus, Ohio (Short North)
Rhove is seeking an Account Manager interested in maintaining and rapidly scaling customer relationships across the country. Our company is growing quickly. New Rhove employees have the opportunity to be a part of building a fast-moving startup, full of people who are excited to come to work every day. We wear many hats and we support each other in learning on the job. Account Managers who won’t stop until they achieve 100% customer satisfaction, who love strategically upselling into existing business, and who have a track record of building and strengthening relationships are encouraged to apply.
There is never a typical day at Rhove, but that’s why we love it here! This is an incredible opportunity to build a rewarding career and be a part of a venture backed startup that is closing the gap between renting and homeownership. Rhove’s Rent to Earn platform provides tenants with tools to get a return on their monthly rent. Real estate developers and property owners utilize Rhove to attract and retain the best tenants, lower their marketing costs, reduce turnover expenses and maximize occupancy.
The successful applicant will be able to develop, maintain, and grow long term relationships with customers; act as the primary point of contact for customer relationships, communicating KPIs and Metrics on a weekly basis to ensure expectations are being met; gather feedback from customers to help guide product iteration and overarching strategy, and ensure the successful on-boarding of new clients. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- On-board and launch new Rhove partners and partner properties
- Act as the liaison between Rhove, property owners, and renters, answering questions and gathering feedback
- Report weekly KPIs and metrics to key stakeholders
- Build and deepen relationships with current customers
- Learn our business and help align innovation with our customer needs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
We’re looking for someone with experience in a mixture of the following technologies:
- 2-5 years experience as an Account Manager or relevant role; experience in Real Estate is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable ability to present to and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience using a CRM tool and MS Office / Google
- Experience working cross-functionally to deliver client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Choice of healthcare plan that is right for you and/or your family
- Employer-matched Health Savings Account
- Dental, vision, basic life insurance
- Generous PTO
- Equity stock option plan
- Authenticity - We are honest, open, ethical, and fair. People trust us to adhere to our word.
- Curiosity & Creativity - We embrace reason and the scientific method. Curiosity drives creativity. We continuously learn from others and the world, ask interesting questions, test our hypotheses, make conclusions and apply knowledge. We take risks, develop and apply good judgement, cultivate our own voice, and celebrate the expression of others.
- Remarkable - We solve hard problems. We take moon shots and swing for the fences. We operate in the realm of the adjacent possible.
- Diversity & Inclusion - We embrace people with dignity and respect regardless of their background, race, ethnicity, age, gender, disability, belief system, nationality, or sexual orientation. We foster the appreciation of, and seek to engage, different perspectives and ideas.
- Deliberate - We are purpose driven. We act with intention. We are organized and timely. Our actions are considerate of the best interests of our team members, customers, stakeholders, investors, the market, and ourselves.
- Autonomy & Responsibility - We hold ourselves and each other accountable to the highest standards. We are proactive and dependable. We have a high tolerance for disciplined experimentation and failure but no tolerance for incompetence.
- Grit & Resilience - We overcome challenges. We operate with courage, resolve, and strength of character. We make mistakes, learn from them, and break through.
- Pride & Swagger - We take pride in our work and ourselves. We put in the extra effort, walk the walk, deliver and win. We understand our limitations, overcome them and strive for greatness. We bring our best selves and contribute to the success of our team, customers and stakeholders.
- Fulfillment - We are content. Our work is meaningful, challenging and makes a positive difference. Our collaboration contributes to the happiness and well-being of our team and families.