Product Manager, BA
Company: Rhove (https://rhove.com/)
Rhove is seeking a Product Manager to deeply understand user needs, technology feasibility, and business viability and exponentially improve the end-to-end experience. We are a lean team that wears many hats and we support each other in learning on the job. Passionate product professionals that love developing a deep understanding of user needs, crafting high-value experiences, and rapidly iterating based on new insights are encouraged to apply.
There is never a typical day at Rhove, but that’s why we love it here! This is an incredible opportunity to build a rewarding career and be a part of a venture backed startup that is closing the gap between renting and homeownership. Rhove’s Rent to Earn platform provides tenants with tools to get a return on their monthly rent. Real estate developers and property owners utilize Rhove to attract and retain the best tenants, lower their marketing costs, reduce turnover expenses and maximize occupancy.
The successful candidate will deeply understand product strategy, qualitative and quantitative research, and requirements documentation. This individual will become the “Product Oracle” by owning documentation of business, user, and technology requirements, measuring the success of product releases, and identify opportunities to add value across the entire experience.
Overall, the Job Responsibilities will generally breakdown as follows:
- Scope business, user and technical requirements for essential aspects of the experience, balancing the need to move fast, experiment, and clear communication across all business areas
- Collaborate with teams to enable experiences, balancing functionality with time to market
- Deeply understand product functionality; liaison between product and engineering teams to ensure clarity and high velocity within development projects
- Ensure the quality and completeness of internal documentation of business, user, and technical requirements
- Ensure the quality of production releases through thorough manual quality assurance
- Collaborate with engineering team to build automated test cases
- Collaborate with Head of Product and business teams to define product strategy, balancing functionality with time to market
- Work with teams to scope scalable solutions that deliver on phenomenal user experiences
- Understand team velocity and enhance overall output through timely collaboration and clear requirements
- Maintain product roadmap that reflects short and long term company goals; deliver on that roadmap in a timely manner
Experiments and Insights
- Identify gaps in the product offering based on a combination of user engagement and analytics; Gather and summarize insight in an efficient, agile manner
- Apply data analysis skills to identify, define, and recommend solutions for the user experience
- Understand business impacts of new features by testing and measuring assumptions with real-world data
- Drive user engagement by identifying pain points in user workflows and collaborating to constantly improve the experience
Desired Skills and Experience
We’re looking for someone with a mixture of the following:
- Software development project management tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Extensive experience prioritizing product features to meet business goals, user needs, and technical feasibility
- Deep experience gathering user insight, both qualitatively and quantitatively to drive engagement improvements
- Documentation skills of business and user requirements
- Product roadmapping tools to generate product roadmaps ahead of development schedule
- Ability to create and execute test plans to ensure high quality production releases
- Market research skills such as surveying and user interviews to gather customer insight
- Ability to collaborate with UX and Design teams to define development requirements
- Choice of healthcare plan that is right for you and/or your family
- Employer Maxed Health Savings Account
- Dental, vision, basic life insurance
- Generous PTO
- Equity stock option plan
- Authenticity - We are honest, open, ethical, and fair. People trust us to adhere to our word.
- Curiosity & Creativity - We embrace reason and the scientific method. Curiosity drives creativity. We continuously learn from others and the world, ask interesting questions, test our hypotheses, make conclusions and apply knowledge. We take risks, develop and apply good judgement, cultivate our own voice, and celebrate the expression of others.
- Remarkable - We solve hard problems. We take moon shots and swing for the fences. We operate in the realm of the adjacent possible.
- Diversity & Inclusion - We embrace people with dignity and respect regardless of their background, race, ethnicity, age, gender, disability, belief system, nationality, or sexual orientation. We foster the appreciation of, and seek to engage, different perspectives and ideas.
- Deliberate - We are purpose driven. We act with intention. We are organized and timely. Our actions are considerate of the best interests of our team members, customers, stakeholders, investors, the market, and ourselves.
- Autonomy & Responsibility - We hold ourselves and each other accountable to the highest standards. We are proactive and dependable. We have a high tolerance for disciplined experimentation and failure but no tolerance for incompetence.
- Grit & Resilience - We overcome challenges. We operate with courage, resolve, and strength of character. We make mistakes, learn from them, and break through.
- Pride & Swagger - We take pride in our work and ourselves. We put in the extra effort, walk the walk, deliver and win. We understand our limitations, overcome them and strive for greatness. We bring our best selves and contribute to the success of our team, customers and stakeholders.
- Fulfillment - We are content. Our work is meaningful, challenging and makes a positive difference. Our collaboration contributes to the happiness and well-being of our team and families.